Monday 7 July 2008

Tim & Nikki's Wedding 5-7-08

Bride & Sister having fun !
I love these lacing up shots.
Breathing is not allowed I thought Nikki was going to faint.
Not sure if I like the effects that I have put on these two.

I think they might have been having fun at my expense
Nikki's other sister who came to see her even though she was having contractions later had a boy
1st sight of each other always a nice moment.
Tim promising Nikki eternal love.
These shots are always funny as the rings never fit.

Married
We now get the genuine smiles as all the tension has gone, wonderful.
Messing about as the sun was setting I have some work to do to this image.
Nikki off for more champers
Two stunning brides maids.

Well we had an eventful wedding at the Farringford Hotel an Freshwater, the Brides sister decided to have her baby so we nearly had Wedding & new born baby shots, the wedding was superb and as you can see from the images the B&G looked stunning and we wish them a long and happy marriage.
wilky





1 comment:

Melza said...

Oh, I just adore that last shot - beautiful!

Mel