Saturday 7 June 2008

Lee & Rebecca Baker Wedding 6-6-08

Making a promise to each other.
I managed to get the ring shot with no person in the way.

I just liked this one for the matching juice and wall colours.



Changed where I shoot at Northwood now this seems much better for photographs.








This has to be the first garter shoot that has been asked for, I did need some persuading to do it !!





There are several versions of this shot on the web site






Bloody birds fly to fast.







Groom wants a beer it must be opening time !








I love to take close cropped shots.










This shot had been planned in advanced and it worked almost as I wanted it too.









I boosted the colours just a little........... well a lot .




The cake shot not bad but they always put the cakes in the worst possible place for us photographers.
This wedding of Lee & Rebecca's had to be photography wise one of the easiest that I have shot, the people were wonderful, the B&G were happy to try things out with out worrying about the guests, we had a really good time at the beach in Seaview, and along the sea wall.
So thank you Lee & Rebecca and all of your guests for giving me such an easy wedding to shoot.
wilky.















No comments: