Friday 23 May 2008

Belly Dancers & Freshwater Bay.






































































Hi,


Our camera club had a photo session with a local dance group on Wednesday evening, and it was complete chaos with too many chiefs shouting instructions so I do apologize in advance for the boring posing. I just stood back a took the shots that I liked and these are a few of them, my big disappointment are the back lighted shots I messed those right up it is something I have to try to do better at.

If you would like to leave a comment then please do, and if you have an organization or something interesting that you would like photographed then email me at martin.wilkins6@btinternet.com and we could have a chat about it.
If its for a good cause then it will probably be for free.


wilky

No comments: