Tuesday 22 April 2008

Brickfields Show 20th April


Lucinda went to this show to use it as a practice as she has been giving the Cow a few weeks off and surprise surprise she came second.


We almost never made it as I think the entries were low on some classes, and when we got to the grounds in what we thought was plenty of time we found the class was just starting so it was a little rushed to say the least.


The Cow was very well behaved and Lu seemed to get her to work well so all in all it was a good practice session.
If you look at the Cows legs they are covered in shite I was not very impressed I spent ages washing them booted her up and what does she do ............ gets off the lorry and craps all down the back legs, and they wonder why I don't like her!!
If you click on the image to make it full size then you will see the quality of my new camera, it is stunning, the image was taken with a Canon 40D with a 70-200 2.8L Canon Lens and this will be the standard of all my images this year.
Wilky

No comments: