Saturday 12 January 2008

Countryman Hunt Meet





What a lovely sunny day , which made it a very nice day to photograph for my own pleasure.

The Isle of Wight Fox Hounds ( http://www.iwfoxhounds.com/ ) meet was at the Countrymans at Brighstone where all the riders and supporters were given hot bacon baguettes and drinks.


I then set off up onto the downs to await the hunt at the only good jump that my poor old van could get to, and that was nearly a disaster as a puddle turned into a moat which was so deep I had water inside the foot well ( not to sure what "love chick" the boss will say ) anyway here are a few jumping shots


Stuart going over in style as usual




I was very pleased with this shot.



Karens horse making the jump look very small



Dont know who this is but I do like greys

Wilky

No comments: