Friday 28 December 2007

Boxing Day Meet







Wow time flies and here we are again Boxing Day Meet, not at the castle this year but across the road next to the Nunnery, I actually enjoyed the field where they met as the view was outstanding with lots of room for people to stand about in.






The numbers of riders was very good which did surprise me as I thought that the meets had been poorly attended lately and the supporters were in the high hundreds which is excellent.






I also heard that a large sum of money was raised for charity so a very large well done to the Hunt supporters committee for that.













These Hounds are such deadly killers............ NOT they are better behaved than most house hold dogs as you can see from the image.

Looking forward to the New Years Day meet now at Gotten Lease, which should give me some jumping pictures which is what I realy like to shoot. It sorts out the photographers who can make the shot :-) Well I some times get it right.

Wilky

No comments: