Friday 5 September 2008

John & Sandra's Wedding 30-8-08

John (right) and his best man
Sandra giving her dad a peck which he was a little surprised about.
Then we had a laugh about it.
The stunning flower girls
First look at each other I always like seeing these images just for the expressions.

All done.
Now you can see all the pressure has gone.

Thats it we have done it.
They were so keen to get outside I had to ask them to stop so that I could get the shot.
I that a wink at me or just the bright sunlight?
Bright sun light I think.




I dragged them off to the beach for a few shots by them selfs, its always nice to get a few with none of the bridal party in the way.






Lovely looking cake.
I kept trying all day to get a good picture of the flower girl but this is the only one that I liked.
Brides dad I think he has watched the Godfather to much....... a smashing bloke though.


All in all it was a very nice day, and very lucky with the weather, the couple were not used to having pictures taken of them selfs but I think they enjoyed the experience by the time I finished.
wilky.









No comments: